The cinematic inspiration behind this video is from Carol Reed’s “The Third Man” movie, circa 1949. Orson Welles, Joseph Cotton and Alida Valli starred in the original film, the crew from Vera Zero highlight this video which was shot at the historic Oak Street Theater in Minneapolis, Minn. Additional footage was attained at a small cemetery in Chaska, Minn. We shot on a Panasonic HVX-200 in standard-def (miniDV) and incorporated a Libec jib for some of the theater shots. Enjoy!
- Who's that behind the controls of a beautiful @Cessna 182? My future personal pilot and his copilot buddy. Thanks t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Always gotta pay my respects to @MNCAF #MissMitchell at the Air Lake Pancake Fly-In as part of #PanOProg. Great eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Love it when gubernatorial candidates pound pavement and shake hands. Thanks for the moment at #PanOProg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 21 hours ago
- My man, my state senator...@LittleSenator! Thanks for the annual photo opp. Love your passion and enthusiasm for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 21 hours ago
- Back in the training saddle for the #OSH18 5K, sponsored by @EndeavorAir, hoping to cross this line... rocking my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition