The cinematic inspiration behind this video is from Carol Reed’s “The Third Man” movie, circa 1949. Orson Welles, Joseph Cotton and Alida Valli starred in the original film, the crew from Vera Zero highlight this video which was shot at the historic Oak Street Theater in Minneapolis, Minn. Additional footage was attained at a small cemetery in Chaska, Minn. We shot on a Panasonic HVX-200 in standard-def (miniDV) and incorporated a Libec jib for some of the theater shots. Enjoy!
- RT @EndeavorAir: Read how an @EndeavorAir mechanic used his two passions to honor his colleagues for #VeteransDay: goo.gl/Rczikn…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 6 days ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is thrilled to be @PIA_School Career Fair today in #Hagerstown, talking to students about maintenance career oppo…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Climb aboard with me as my team helps tell the story of @EndeavorAir. Great content available at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: We’re at @AUAeronautics today for @NIFA_aero Region X action. Best of luck to all aviators taking part! Be sure to come sa…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Not sure I'm proud that #LivePD is in NE Ohio tonight w/ @Streetsboropd, but a nice surprise seeing the home region featured on national TV.Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition