The cinematic inspiration behind this video is from Carol Reed’s “The Third Man” movie, circa 1949. Orson Welles, Joseph Cotton and Alida Valli starred in the original film, the crew from Vera Zero highlight this video which was shot at the historic Oak Street Theater in Minneapolis, Minn. Additional footage was attained at a small cemetery in Chaska, Minn. We shot on a Panasonic HVX-200 in standard-def (miniDV) and incorporated a Libec jib for some of the theater shots. Enjoy!
- 12 yo growth alert: Nikes on the left - size 14 - lasted 2 weeks. Reeboks on right - size 15 - debut tomorrow. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
- Hey #Lakeville friends, anyone know where we can drop old baby car seats? Can't sell them, so want to do the right thing. Thanks!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Classic #ThatsWhatYouGet moment: out for a walk, trying to be healthy, and a bird tags me. Yep, landed INSIDE my su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Proud to call myself an #American. These colors won't run, won't cower, won't hide. I honor all who answered the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Our 6th grader just said he doesn't need to attend the last day of school: "Only the popular kids go on the last day." I guess he's popular!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition