The cinematic inspiration behind this video is from Carol Reed’s “The Third Man” movie, circa 1949. Orson Welles, Joseph Cotton and Alida Valli starred in the original film, the crew from Vera Zero highlight this video which was shot at the historic Oak Street Theater in Minneapolis, Minn. Additional footage was attained at a small cemetery in Chaska, Minn. We shot on a Panasonic HVX-200 in standard-def (miniDV) and incorporated a Libec jib for some of the theater shots. Enjoy!
- RT @DeltaNewsHub: .@Delta pays employees more than $1 billion in profit sharing for 4th consecutive year #DeltaProud | Delta News Hub https…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Organizations like @LNHSPantherFB and @LakevilleParks Youth Athletics that build character and confidence? Yet anot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- @christadubill My two-cents: learn how to tell the complete story. Find the visuals that paint the dialogue, captur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Few places bridge the gap between comfortable and cosmopolitan quite like Lakeville. I can't imagine raising my chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is excited to share the story of our industry-changing $50.16/HR first year pilot pay rates, #DGIProgram, and ama…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition