The cinematic inspiration behind this video is from Carol Reed’s “The Third Man” movie, circa 1949. Orson Welles, Joseph Cotton and Alida Valli starred in the original film, the crew from Vera Zero highlight this video which was shot at the historic Oak Street Theater in Minneapolis, Minn. Additional footage was attained at a small cemetery in Chaska, Minn. We shot on a Panasonic HVX-200 in standard-def (miniDV) and incorporated a Libec jib for some of the theater shots. Enjoy!
- Great night watching the @LNHSPantherFB Play With the Panthers. #NorthorNone https://t.co/qZemjtteGgTweet Me - @davesniadak 6 hours ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Are you connected with our #recruiters on @LinkedIn? Follow us for the latest career postings and company updates: https:/…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 day ago
- RT @thetwistedshrub: Thanks for the shrubpport, @davesniadak....hope you love that Blueberry Lemon #shrub!! twitter.com/davesniadak/st…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Thanks for the quick delivery, @thetwistedshrub and @amazon. We're eager to taste test this treat! https://t.co/Wnn5R4XTYeTweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Thank you to the men and women of our US #Military for answering the call to defend #Freedom. You are honored in our house!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition