Timeless classics. Romantic ballads. Frank Sinatra churned out a lot of both. But did you know that this tune was the last piece penned by George Gershwin? His brother, Ira, wrote the lyrics after George passed away in 1937. Here’s a beautiful rendition sung by Sinatra in 1955, with a photo montage of the Gershwins. This song is easily in my Top 5 all-time favorite songs. Where does it rank in yours?
- RT @EndeavorAir: Read how an @EndeavorAir mechanic used his two passions to honor his colleagues for #VeteransDay: goo.gl/Rczikn…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 6 days ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is thrilled to be @PIA_School Career Fair today in #Hagerstown, talking to students about maintenance career oppo…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Climb aboard with me as my team helps tell the story of @EndeavorAir. Great content available at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: We’re at @AUAeronautics today for @NIFA_aero Region X action. Best of luck to all aviators taking part! Be sure to come sa…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Not sure I'm proud that #LivePD is in NE Ohio tonight w/ @Streetsboropd, but a nice surprise seeing the home region featured on national TV.Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition