Timeless classics. Romantic ballads. Frank Sinatra churned out a lot of both. But did you know that this tune was the last piece penned by George Gershwin? His brother, Ira, wrote the lyrics after George passed away in 1937. Here’s a beautiful rendition sung by Sinatra in 1955, with a photo montage of the Gershwins. This song is easily in my Top 5 all-time favorite songs. Where does it rank in yours?
- 12 yo growth alert: Nikes on the left - size 14 - lasted 2 weeks. Reeboks on right - size 15 - debut tomorrow. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
- Hey #Lakeville friends, anyone know where we can drop old baby car seats? Can't sell them, so want to do the right thing. Thanks!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Classic #ThatsWhatYouGet moment: out for a walk, trying to be healthy, and a bird tags me. Yep, landed INSIDE my su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Proud to call myself an #American. These colors won't run, won't cower, won't hide. I honor all who answered the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Our 6th grader just said he doesn't need to attend the last day of school: "Only the popular kids go on the last day." I guess he's popular!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition