Timeless classics. Romantic ballads. Frank Sinatra churned out a lot of both. But did you know that this tune was the last piece penned by George Gershwin? His brother, Ira, wrote the lyrics after George passed away in 1937. Here’s a beautiful rendition sung by Sinatra in 1955, with a photo montage of the Gershwins. This song is easily in my Top 5 all-time favorite songs. Where does it rank in yours?
- RT @DeltaNewsHub: .@Delta pays employees more than $1 billion in profit sharing for 4th consecutive year #DeltaProud | Delta News Hub https…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Organizations like @LNHSPantherFB and @LakevilleParks Youth Athletics that build character and confidence? Yet anot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- @christadubill My two-cents: learn how to tell the complete story. Find the visuals that paint the dialogue, captur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Few places bridge the gap between comfortable and cosmopolitan quite like Lakeville. I can't imagine raising my chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is excited to share the story of our industry-changing $50.16/HR first year pilot pay rates, #DGIProgram, and ama…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition