Timeless classics. Romantic ballads. Frank Sinatra churned out a lot of both. But did you know that this tune was the last piece penned by George Gershwin? His brother, Ira, wrote the lyrics after George passed away in 1937. Here’s a beautiful rendition sung by Sinatra in 1955, with a photo montage of the Gershwins. This song is easily in my Top 5 all-time favorite songs. Where does it rank in yours?
- Great night watching the @LNHSPantherFB Play With the Panthers. #NorthorNone https://t.co/qZemjtteGgTweet Me - @davesniadak 6 hours ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Are you connected with our #recruiters on @LinkedIn? Follow us for the latest career postings and company updates: https:/…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 day ago
- RT @thetwistedshrub: Thanks for the shrubpport, @davesniadak....hope you love that Blueberry Lemon #shrub!! twitter.com/davesniadak/st…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Thanks for the quick delivery, @thetwistedshrub and @amazon. We're eager to taste test this treat! https://t.co/Wnn5R4XTYeTweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Thank you to the men and women of our US #Military for answering the call to defend #Freedom. You are honored in our house!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition