Timeless classics. Romantic ballads. Frank Sinatra churned out a lot of both. But did you know that this tune was the last piece penned by George Gershwin? His brother, Ira, wrote the lyrics after George passed away in 1937. Here’s a beautiful rendition sung by Sinatra in 1955, with a photo montage of the Gershwins. This song is easily in my Top 5 all-time favorite songs. Where does it rank in yours?
- Who's that behind the controls of a beautiful @Cessna 182? My future personal pilot and his copilot buddy. Thanks t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Always gotta pay my respects to @MNCAF #MissMitchell at the Air Lake Pancake Fly-In as part of #PanOProg. Great eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Love it when gubernatorial candidates pound pavement and shake hands. Thanks for the moment at #PanOProg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 20 hours ago
- My man, my state senator...@LittleSenator! Thanks for the annual photo opp. Love your passion and enthusiasm for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 21 hours ago
- Back in the training saddle for the #OSH18 5K, sponsored by @EndeavorAir, hoping to cross this line... rocking my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition