Few images capture my attention like the mountains of the Western US. Recently, I was flying out of Salt Lake City, on my way to Calgary, and got to witness an amazing sunset to the west as we took off, before banking north and then getting a great look back at this western metropolis. Wingtips and engines, snow-capped mountain peaks, I felt so motivated after taking this shot. I often reflect on all of my adventures that involve mountains and hope that, one day, I might be fortunate enough to call a mountainous region home…or at least a vacation or two in the vicinity of one!
- .@buckhillmn Not a bad view for a Friday night in Minnesota. Nice work over these last few weeks to build this scen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Read how an @EndeavorAir Inspector delivered holiday hope to 70 students in Guatemala with his #BackpackGiveback: https://…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 8 hours ago
- Oh my...nicely done, EDV Finance! twitter.com/EndeavorAir/st…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 8 hours ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our thanks to #STEPInitiative partner school @MTSU @MTSUflight for their hospitality tonight. The future looks bright! #IF…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our Tech Ops Recruiters had a great visit at @NAAedu in Tampa this week and were proud to extend job offers to 13 new main…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition