Few images capture my attention like the mountains of the Western US. Recently, I was flying out of Salt Lake City, on my way to Calgary, and got to witness an amazing sunset to the west as we took off, before banking north and then getting a great look back at this western metropolis. Wingtips and engines, snow-capped mountain peaks, I felt so motivated after taking this shot. I often reflect on all of my adventures that involve mountains and hope that, one day, I might be fortunate enough to call a mountainous region home…or at least a vacation or two in the vicinity of one!
- Just learned my dad is retiring. So proud of his tireless work ethic, professional passion, & commitment to excellence. #FirstManStandingTweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
- 12 yo growth alert: Nikes on the left - size 14 - lasted 2 weeks. Reeboks on right - size 15 - debut tomorrow. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Hey #Lakeville friends, anyone know where we can drop old baby car seats? Can't sell them, so want to do the right thing. Thanks!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
- Classic #ThatsWhatYouGet moment: out for a walk, trying to be healthy, and a bird tags me. Yep, landed INSIDE my su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
- Proud to call myself an #American. These colors won't run, won't cower, won't hide. I honor all who answered the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition