Few images capture my attention like the mountains of the Western US. Recently, I was flying out of Salt Lake City, on my way to Calgary, and got to witness an amazing sunset to the west as we took off, before banking north and then getting a great look back at this western metropolis. Wingtips and engines, snow-capped mountain peaks, I felt so motivated after taking this shot. I often reflect on all of my adventures that involve mountains and hope that, one day, I might be fortunate enough to call a mountainous region home…or at least a vacation or two in the vicinity of one!
- RT @EndeavorAir: We're growing and it's showing. Welcome to our 57 new @EndeavorAir employees. Want to join us? Apply today: https://t.co/B…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Busy week for our Pilot Outreach Team with visits to @UNDAerospace, @UNOmaha, @DelStateUniv, @KState, @OKState, & @LifeAtP…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Anything #JustInCase @casekeenum7 can deliver today will be gravy. Lets #SkolTweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
- A little nervous for the #Vikings today, but #JustInCase, I'm going to trust this all-world defense will be our best offense! #SkolTweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
- RT @LNHSPantherFB: Back on track. #NorthOrNone https://t.co/gqoiz3LLVaTweet Me - @davesniadak 5 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition