This song has simply consumed my thoughts lately. I take it as singing about love lost, juxtaposed against other life-changing experiences from around the Lower 48. And while I’m happy to say that my “Texas” snuggles up next to me every night, I think we can all relate to the pain and agony of a loss like this. Makes us appreciate what we have that much more. Enjoy!
- 12 yo growth alert: Nikes on the left - size 14 - lasted 2 weeks. Reeboks on right - size 15 - debut tomorrow. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
- Hey #Lakeville friends, anyone know where we can drop old baby car seats? Can't sell them, so want to do the right thing. Thanks!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Classic #ThatsWhatYouGet moment: out for a walk, trying to be healthy, and a bird tags me. Yep, landed INSIDE my su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Proud to call myself an #American. These colors won't run, won't cower, won't hide. I honor all who answered the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Our 6th grader just said he doesn't need to attend the last day of school: "Only the popular kids go on the last day." I guess he's popular!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition