This song has simply consumed my thoughts lately. I take it as singing about love lost, juxtaposed against other life-changing experiences from around the Lower 48. And while I’m happy to say that my “Texas” snuggles up next to me every night, I think we can all relate to the pain and agony of a loss like this. Makes us appreciate what we have that much more. Enjoy!
- Great night watching the @LNHSPantherFB Play With the Panthers. #NorthorNone https://t.co/qZemjtteGgTweet Me - @davesniadak 6 hours ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Are you connected with our #recruiters on @LinkedIn? Follow us for the latest career postings and company updates: https:/…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 day ago
- RT @thetwistedshrub: Thanks for the shrubpport, @davesniadak....hope you love that Blueberry Lemon #shrub!! twitter.com/davesniadak/st…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Thanks for the quick delivery, @thetwistedshrub and @amazon. We're eager to taste test this treat! https://t.co/Wnn5R4XTYeTweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Thank you to the men and women of our US #Military for answering the call to defend #Freedom. You are honored in our house!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition