This song has simply consumed my thoughts lately. I take it as singing about love lost, juxtaposed against other life-changing experiences from around the Lower 48. And while I’m happy to say that my “Texas” snuggles up next to me every night, I think we can all relate to the pain and agony of a loss like this. Makes us appreciate what we have that much more. Enjoy!
- RT @DeltaNewsHub: .@Delta pays employees more than $1 billion in profit sharing for 4th consecutive year #DeltaProud | Delta News Hub https…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Organizations like @LNHSPantherFB and @LakevilleParks Youth Athletics that build character and confidence? Yet anot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- @christadubill My two-cents: learn how to tell the complete story. Find the visuals that paint the dialogue, captur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Few places bridge the gap between comfortable and cosmopolitan quite like Lakeville. I can't imagine raising my chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is excited to share the story of our industry-changing $50.16/HR first year pilot pay rates, #DGIProgram, and ama…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition