This song has simply consumed my thoughts lately. I take it as singing about love lost, juxtaposed against other life-changing experiences from around the Lower 48. And while I’m happy to say that my “Texas” snuggles up next to me every night, I think we can all relate to the pain and agony of a loss like this. Makes us appreciate what we have that much more. Enjoy!
- RT @EndeavorAir: Read how an @EndeavorAir mechanic used his two passions to honor his colleagues for #VeteransDay: goo.gl/Rczikn…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 6 days ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is thrilled to be @PIA_School Career Fair today in #Hagerstown, talking to students about maintenance career oppo…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Climb aboard with me as my team helps tell the story of @EndeavorAir. Great content available at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: We’re at @AUAeronautics today for @NIFA_aero Region X action. Best of luck to all aviators taking part! Be sure to come sa…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Not sure I'm proud that #LivePD is in NE Ohio tonight w/ @Streetsboropd, but a nice surprise seeing the home region featured on national TV.Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition