This song has simply consumed my thoughts lately. I take it as singing about love lost, juxtaposed against other life-changing experiences from around the Lower 48. And while I’m happy to say that my “Texas” snuggles up next to me every night, I think we can all relate to the pain and agony of a loss like this. Makes us appreciate what we have that much more. Enjoy!
- Who's that behind the controls of a beautiful @Cessna 182? My future personal pilot and his copilot buddy. Thanks t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Always gotta pay my respects to @MNCAF #MissMitchell at the Air Lake Pancake Fly-In as part of #PanOProg. Great eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Love it when gubernatorial candidates pound pavement and shake hands. Thanks for the moment at #PanOProg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 21 hours ago
- My man, my state senator...@LittleSenator! Thanks for the annual photo opp. Love your passion and enthusiasm for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 21 hours ago
- Back in the training saddle for the #OSH18 5K, sponsored by @EndeavorAir, hoping to cross this line... rocking my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition