I remember a time when my oldest sister listened to Dean Martin a lot. At the time, I couldn’t quite wrap my head around his music. However, being older and wiser (I did just turn 34), I find his voice and pacing to me tremendous. Easy to see why he was so beloved as a performer. Enjoy this live version of “Volare”!
- .@buckhillmn Not a bad view for a Friday night in Minnesota. Nice work over these last few weeks to build this scen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Read how an @EndeavorAir Inspector delivered holiday hope to 70 students in Guatemala with his #BackpackGiveback: https://…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 8 hours ago
- Oh my...nicely done, EDV Finance! twitter.com/EndeavorAir/st…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 8 hours ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our thanks to #STEPInitiative partner school @MTSU @MTSUflight for their hospitality tonight. The future looks bright! #IF…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our Tech Ops Recruiters had a great visit at @NAAedu in Tampa this week and were proud to extend job offers to 13 new main…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition