I remember a time when my oldest sister listened to Dean Martin a lot. At the time, I couldn’t quite wrap my head around his music. However, being older and wiser (I did just turn 34), I find his voice and pacing to me tremendous. Easy to see why he was so beloved as a performer. Enjoy this live version of “Volare”!
- And this is why you watch #MarchMadness. Way to go #UMBC, enjoy this first. Awesome!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 6 days ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: At @EndeavorAir, #Safety is our number one priority. Hear from some of our technicians at our @dsmairport #TechOps facilit…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 6 days ago
- Loved putting this together. #IFlyEDV twitter.com/EndeavorAir/st…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: "Leadership is not what you learn to do for others; it’s what you learn to be for others." Our keynote speaker, David McNa…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Parent-Teacher conferences this morning taught me two things about my 7th Grader: 1) He's gonna be just fine despit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition