I remember a time when my oldest sister listened to Dean Martin a lot. At the time, I couldn’t quite wrap my head around his music. However, being older and wiser (I did just turn 34), I find his voice and pacing to me tremendous. Easy to see why he was so beloved as a performer. Enjoy this live version of “Volare”!
- Just learned my dad is retiring. So proud of his tireless work ethic, professional passion, & commitment to excellence. #FirstManStandingTweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
- 12 yo growth alert: Nikes on the left - size 14 - lasted 2 weeks. Reeboks on right - size 15 - debut tomorrow. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Hey #Lakeville friends, anyone know where we can drop old baby car seats? Can't sell them, so want to do the right thing. Thanks!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
- Classic #ThatsWhatYouGet moment: out for a walk, trying to be healthy, and a bird tags me. Yep, landed INSIDE my su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
- Proud to call myself an #American. These colors won't run, won't cower, won't hide. I honor all who answered the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition