I remember a time when my oldest sister listened to Dean Martin a lot. At the time, I couldn’t quite wrap my head around his music. However, being older and wiser (I did just turn 34), I find his voice and pacing to me tremendous. Easy to see why he was so beloved as a performer. Enjoy this live version of “Volare”!
- RT @EndeavorAir: We're growing and it's showing. Welcome to our 57 new @EndeavorAir employees. Want to join us? Apply today: https://t.co/B…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Busy week for our Pilot Outreach Team with visits to @UNDAerospace, @UNOmaha, @DelStateUniv, @KState, @OKState, & @LifeAtP…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Anything #JustInCase @casekeenum7 can deliver today will be gravy. Lets #SkolTweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
- A little nervous for the #Vikings today, but #JustInCase, I'm going to trust this all-world defense will be our best offense! #SkolTweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
- RT @LNHSPantherFB: Back on track. #NorthOrNone https://t.co/gqoiz3LLVaTweet Me - @davesniadak 5 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition