On an early morning flight from Santa Ana, CA, recently, I was just about to fall into a deep sleep when I caught this view out of my window. What a ‘grand’ view! While I can’t quite confirm the location, we were about 30 minutes to the flight…heading east…so my guess is this the northern part of Grand Canyon National Park, just west of Tuba City, AZ. Wherever this was, it was an absolutely breathtaking sight – needless to say I couldn’t fall asleep after seeing this beautiful part of our country.
- Who's that behind the controls of a beautiful @Cessna 182? My future personal pilot and his copilot buddy. Thanks t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Always gotta pay my respects to @MNCAF #MissMitchell at the Air Lake Pancake Fly-In as part of #PanOProg. Great eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 hours ago
- Love it when gubernatorial candidates pound pavement and shake hands. Thanks for the moment at #PanOProg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 21 hours ago
- My man, my state senator...@LittleSenator! Thanks for the annual photo opp. Love your passion and enthusiasm for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 21 hours ago
- Back in the training saddle for the #OSH18 5K, sponsored by @EndeavorAir, hoping to cross this line... rocking my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 4 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition