On an early morning flight from Santa Ana, CA, recently, I was just about to fall into a deep sleep when I caught this view out of my window. What a ‘grand’ view! While I can’t quite confirm the location, we were about 30 minutes to the flight…heading east…so my guess is this the northern part of Grand Canyon National Park, just west of Tuba City, AZ. Wherever this was, it was an absolutely breathtaking sight – needless to say I couldn’t fall asleep after seeing this beautiful part of our country.
- 12 yo growth alert: Nikes on the left - size 14 - lasted 2 weeks. Reeboks on right - size 15 - debut tomorrow. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
- Hey #Lakeville friends, anyone know where we can drop old baby car seats? Can't sell them, so want to do the right thing. Thanks!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Classic #ThatsWhatYouGet moment: out for a walk, trying to be healthy, and a bird tags me. Yep, landed INSIDE my su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Proud to call myself an #American. These colors won't run, won't cower, won't hide. I honor all who answered the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Our 6th grader just said he doesn't need to attend the last day of school: "Only the popular kids go on the last day." I guess he's popular!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition