On an early morning flight from Santa Ana, CA, recently, I was just about to fall into a deep sleep when I caught this view out of my window. What a ‘grand’ view! While I can’t quite confirm the location, we were about 30 minutes to the flight…heading east…so my guess is this the northern part of Grand Canyon National Park, just west of Tuba City, AZ. Wherever this was, it was an absolutely breathtaking sight – needless to say I couldn’t fall asleep after seeing this beautiful part of our country.
- RT @EndeavorAir: Read how an @EndeavorAir mechanic used his two passions to honor his colleagues for #VeteransDay: goo.gl/Rczikn…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 6 days ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is thrilled to be @PIA_School Career Fair today in #Hagerstown, talking to students about maintenance career oppo…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Climb aboard with me as my team helps tell the story of @EndeavorAir. Great content available at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: We’re at @AUAeronautics today for @NIFA_aero Region X action. Best of luck to all aviators taking part! Be sure to come sa…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Not sure I'm proud that #LivePD is in NE Ohio tonight w/ @Streetsboropd, but a nice surprise seeing the home region featured on national TV.Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition