On an early morning flight from Santa Ana, CA, recently, I was just about to fall into a deep sleep when I caught this view out of my window. What a ‘grand’ view! While I can’t quite confirm the location, we were about 30 minutes to the flight…heading east…so my guess is this the northern part of Grand Canyon National Park, just west of Tuba City, AZ. Wherever this was, it was an absolutely breathtaking sight – needless to say I couldn’t fall asleep after seeing this beautiful part of our country.
- RT @EndeavorAir: PILOTS: Picture yourself at @EndeavorAir and fly with a bunch of really cool coworkers. Apply today: https://t.co/GgJKewIl…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 day ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: .@EndeavorAir to add 28 #CRJ900, three #CRJ700 by July, 2018; will reduce #CRJ200 fleet by 16 aircraft in same time frame.…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- @Bob_Gusto @videomaker They absolutely matter. I refuse to raise my kids in a world vested in vertical video! Thanks for sharing.Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Had some fun writing this opinion piece. Let's when together to make video great again! CC @videomaker videomaker.com/article/p01/19…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- @LNHSPantherFB We need one of those. Let us know where we can get one. #EasySale #NorthorNoneTweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition