On an early morning flight from Santa Ana, CA, recently, I was just about to fall into a deep sleep when I caught this view out of my window. What a ‘grand’ view! While I can’t quite confirm the location, we were about 30 minutes to the flight…heading east…so my guess is this the northern part of Grand Canyon National Park, just west of Tuba City, AZ. Wherever this was, it was an absolutely breathtaking sight – needless to say I couldn’t fall asleep after seeing this beautiful part of our country.
- RT @DeltaNewsHub: .@Delta pays employees more than $1 billion in profit sharing for 4th consecutive year #DeltaProud | Delta News Hub https…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Organizations like @LNHSPantherFB and @LakevilleParks Youth Athletics that build character and confidence? Yet anot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- @christadubill My two-cents: learn how to tell the complete story. Find the visuals that paint the dialogue, captur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- Few places bridge the gap between comfortable and cosmopolitan quite like Lakeville. I can't imagine raising my chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is excited to share the story of our industry-changing $50.16/HR first year pilot pay rates, #DGIProgram, and ama…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition