During a recent pushback in DTW, the rain started to fall. While it may be hard to draw inspiration from raindrops on a window, I feel this creates a unique environment where the drive to get there is sprinkled with potential. When it rains, you wash away stagnation and foster an opportunity for growth. I’ll take a rainy day of flying versus a sunny day stuck in the office anytime!
- Just learned my dad is retiring. So proud of his tireless work ethic, professional passion, & commitment to excellence. #FirstManStandingTweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
- 12 yo growth alert: Nikes on the left - size 14 - lasted 2 weeks. Reeboks on right - size 15 - debut tomorrow. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 week ago
- Hey #Lakeville friends, anyone know where we can drop old baby car seats? Can't sell them, so want to do the right thing. Thanks!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
- Classic #ThatsWhatYouGet moment: out for a walk, trying to be healthy, and a bird tags me. Yep, landed INSIDE my su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
- Proud to call myself an #American. These colors won't run, won't cower, won't hide. I honor all who answered the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 3 weeks ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition