During a recent pushback in DTW, the rain started to fall. While it may be hard to draw inspiration from raindrops on a window, I feel this creates a unique environment where the drive to get there is sprinkled with potential. When it rains, you wash away stagnation and foster an opportunity for growth. I’ll take a rainy day of flying versus a sunny day stuck in the office anytime!
- RT @EndeavorAir: Our team is proud to support @BCRFcure by taking part in #OperationPinkPic. We challenge our friends at @Delta to do the s…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 day ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: We're growing and it's showing. Welcome to our 57 new @EndeavorAir employees. Want to join us? Apply today: https://t.co/B…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 month ago
- RT @EndeavorAir: Busy week for our Pilot Outreach Team with visits to @UNDAerospace, @UNOmaha, @DelStateUniv, @KState, @OKState, & @LifeAtP…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 month ago
- Anything #JustInCase @casekeenum7 can deliver today will be gravy. Lets #SkolTweet Me - @davesniadak 1 month ago
- A little nervous for the #Vikings today, but #JustInCase, I'm going to trust this all-world defense will be our best offense! #SkolTweet Me - @davesniadak 1 month ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition