During a recent pushback in DTW, the rain started to fall. While it may be hard to draw inspiration from raindrops on a window, I feel this creates a unique environment where the drive to get there is sprinkled with potential. When it rains, you wash away stagnation and foster an opportunity for growth. I’ll take a rainy day of flying versus a sunny day stuck in the office anytime!
- I got a direct mail ad yesterday calling @JasonLewis a #SwampCreature using some intermediate-level photoshop work.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 hours ago
- @soneill06 This ain't your grandfather's grocery store. Be excited, and be sure to check out Happy Hour...which mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweet Me - @davesniadak 1 day ago
- Oh hail no... night number three in the new house and we get severe storms with pea-sized hail overnight. Thankful the weather wasn't worse.Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- @nando_vivanco Let me know when you're ready to take a #CRJ900 sim for a spin. I know a guy or two... Enjoy the adventure of flight!Tweet Me - @davesniadak 2 days ago
- Perfectly timed timeout. Well done, Zim. Let's finish this. #SKOLTweet Me - @davesniadak 3 days ago
HDHubby.com – Living life in Brilliant High Definition